Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Something to say

Teeter totter caught up between being a father & a prima donna,
ur hoes make u a schmo,
ur pics make u a "KAMI",
U jackass kicking asses all day long,
then what else?
go easy man!

Coz u'll never be American.

& u heard bout Maher Zain,
He's mixed,
Envy him but ur delusion, denial,
& u'll never gonna wear "tudung labuh,"
Orthodox u said, but im singing it,
Hail Tudung Labuh!
Freaking Penkt with his freaking love.

Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win,
and those Theodor Herzl's are juz smiling.

1881, for the first Aliyah,
i should've been born,
but u're too weak,
& here i am.

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle ,
unless I absolutely have to , but i'd never...

I'm supposed to set an example,
I need to be the leader,
my crew looks for me to guide 'em,
What?
U wanna tell me how paranoid i am?
like i care.

If some shit ever just pop off,
im supposed to be beside 'em,
communication breakdown it is,
Yeah, unless u really gut ur gut,
tremors wont hide ur fear,
i see that, go change ur face.

There's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed it,
now what?
u wanna fight?
COME & KILL ME, JUZ KILL ME,
I WONT FIGHT BACK, I SWEAR TO GOD.


Coz even though the battle was won,
I feel like we lost it,
I spent too much energy on it,
honestly I'm exhausted
And I'm so caught in it,
I almost feel I'm the one who caused it,

It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good,
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin' suge,
Now it's just out of respect for not runnin' my mouth,
U're talking bullshit & it's bullshitting u SLR bitches,
U fake it, talk through ur clinical group's hats,
Now be a man, dont run away.

Like fuck it i understand this is politic,
And this shit just isn't none of my business,
So why do i care?



وَلَقَدْ بَعَثْنَا فِي كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ رَسُولا أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَاجْتَنِبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ فَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ هَدَى اللَّهُ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ حَقَّتْ عَلَيْهِ الضَّلالَةُ فَسِيرُوا فِي الأرْضِ فَانْظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ
(an-Nahl (16): 36)

Mohd Peng.

No comments:

Post a Comment