Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Everyday i said to myself, "im something new in this world, im glad of it, i should make the most of what God gave me... yeah!"

My biggest dilemma is, how to live without a girl?
What i gotta do to make me live just because of God?
What i gotta do to make me blind?

I dont give a shit to any guy that full of shit.
They talk a lot about dakwah & etc.
But they're still SLR bitches.

Hipokrit nak mati.
Yg sorg tu tak abes2 bergedik.
Yg sorg lagi buat2 speaking skang ni.
Bagusla, cube blajar english kot.. tp tetap tak ori. shit!
Pity u.

They won the crowd, all the girls.
Coz my clinical group sume laki.

Aku nak jadi baik.
Aku nak senyum dan buat baik kt semua orang.
Dorg nak pukul aku, 200% aku alu-alukan.
Tp aku harap sangat, aku takkan pukul sape2, amen ya Rabb.


What I gotta do to make you love me
What I gotta do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there
What do I do to make you want me
What I gotta do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Botak Ping

No comments:

Post a Comment